North Devon Professional Accountancy Services
Procter Accountancy is an established North Devon company providing your business with
Bookkeeping, Financial Accounting, Accounts Preparation, Budgeting and Forecasting Management Accounting and Payroll.
Further services include VAT, Personal Taxation, Business Taxation, Corporation Tax and inheritance Tax. Find out more on Our Accountancy Services
We are a fresh innovative and reliable addition to the Accountancy profession.
With seven years commercial experience dealing with small to medium sized businesses, available to deal with turnovers of up to 16 million without an audit. Please visit our services page for more information.
Memberships & Useful Links
Procter Accountancy is a licenced and regulated member of association of accounting technicians.
Also a member of the Federation of Small Businesses and North Devon Business Alliance Networking Group.
Comments From Our Customers
At Procter Accountancy we believe in developing long term partnerships with our clients. By listening with care to our clients requirements we can work together to achieve true business success.
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our clients have to say about working with us.
B My Office
Procter Accountancy has worked with us from the beginning of our company and has really taken the time to get to know what we do and how we work, suggested ways we can make improvements and given some sound advice. Thank you Sadie for all your hard work! Stacey & Alan, B My Office Ltd. Visit B My Office Website
Important May Dates
- 03 - Quarterly submissions of P46(car) (for employees whose car and/or fuel benefit has changed in the quarter to 5 April)
- 19 - Deadline for fileing Employer Annual Returns (p14s and P35 for the tax year ending 5 April 2013
- 31 - Last day to give form P60 to each employee
- 07 - Last day for online submission of VAT Return for the quarter ended 31 March 2013 However, your deadline will be different if you:
- use the VAT Annual Accounting Scheme
- have to make payments on account (unless you submit monthly returns)
- 01 - Corporation Tax due to be paid to for Companies with the accounting period ended 31 July 2012
- 30 - Filing date for submission of Corporation Tax Return for the period ended 31 May 2012
- 30 - Companies House filing date for companies year ended 31 August 2012
Get In Touch
Get in touch today with Procter Accountancy to book your free no obligation consultation on 01271 344531