North Devon Professional Accountancy Services
Procter Accountancy is an established North Devon company providing your business with
Bookkeeping, Financial Accounting, Accounts Preparation, Budgeting and Forecasting Management Accounting and Payroll.
Further services include VAT, Personal Taxation, Business Taxation, Corporation Tax and inheritance Tax. Find out more on Our Accountancy Services
We are a fresh innovative and reliable addition to the Accountancy profession.
With seven years commercial experience dealing with small to medium sized businesses, available to deal with turnovers of up to 16 million without an audit. Please visit our services page for more information.
Memberships & Useful Links
Procter Accountancy is a licenced and regulated member of association of accounting technicians.
Also a member of the Federation of Small Businesses and North Devon Business Alliance Networking Group.
Comments From Our Customers
At Procter Accountancy we believe in developing long term partnerships with our clients. By listening with care to our clients requirements we can work together to achieve true business success.
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our clients have to say about working with us.
Best Driver Training
Procter Accountancy knows our soletrader industry inside and out, what's even better is that Sadie has taken the time to get to know us and our business, she has a great way of presenting us with good financial solutions based on our unique needs. Thank you Sadie for all your hard work over the years! Would highly recommended to other soletraders ... James, Alan Best from Best Driver Training. Visit Best Driver Training.
I have used the services of Sadie Procter over the last 2 years. I have found her to be competitive, trustworthy and friendly.
Using her services provides me with the security and reassurance that a competent independent professional is looking after my accounts and I have no hesitation in recommending her services. Steve Tucker
Important July Dates
- 5 - End of tax quarter and last date for agreeing your PAYE settlement agreement 9If Any) for the period ended 5 April 2014.
- 6 - Last date for:
- Expenses and benefits annual Return forms P9 P11D and P11D(b) to reach H M R C and all employees to be in receipt.
- Form 42 and or other related forms to report share related benefits.
- 19 - Last date for any class 1A NISCs payments Paye - student loan - monthly CIS deductions due
- 7 - Vat submitted for the period ended 31 May 2014
- 1 Payment of Corporation Tax liabilities for small/medium companies with the accounting period 30 September 2013
- 31 - Filing date for submission of Corporation Tax Return for the period ended 30 September 2013.
- 31 - Companies House filing date for companies year end 30 September 2013.
- 31 - Annual deceleration renewal of Tax Credits
- 31 - Last date to pay any TAX due Second payment on account due for the 2013/14 period.
Get In Touch
Get in touch today with Procter Accountancy to book your free no obligation consultation on 01271 344531